This session is designed for those responsible for engaging your fans, pre, during and post your event. You might work in marketing, customer or member engagement or have an operational role, it doesn’t matter – your fans experience does.
During this in-depth session you will build on your existing knowledge of fan engagement by analysing some of the clubs and businesses leading the way, examining new technologies and the opportunities they present and getting to grips with changing fan expectations.
If you want to rethink your approach to fan experience, this session is not to be missed.
- Assessing where your organisation is at when it comes to a fan engagement strategy
- How to collect, interpret and keep track of data effectively
- The role of fan community consultation – when and how
- How to develop an implementation plan tailored to your fan’s needs
- Exploring case studies from other clubs and assessing what would work for you
- How future technology can affect & complement your strategies
Facilitator to be announced